Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sofie is ONE! (better late than never right?)

Sofie turned 1 on July 28th! We had just gotten home from Utah (yeah, I haven't blogged about that either but this is more important) so we ended up just going to IHOP for her actual birthday and giving her a mini cupcake we had bought her in Las Vegas that morning. 

Her actual birthday (post cupcake) (Oh and all these pictures are from my old camera..can't wait to share new ones!!)
The following Saturday she had her 1st Birthday Party, a pink lemonade party! It was just a small party but I had fun working on the decorations and all the details down to her pink fluffy dress :)


                            
                                     This  was her excitement for a Minnie Mouse talking card Grandma bought her!


3 Generations (and a rare picture of me)
Sofie LOVES books! It makes me so happy! At first she just liked to eat them but now she actually LOVES to look at them and read them (she is a cute little reader!). 


Before
After..hahaha


Her cupcakes I made (I was a little proud of them)

The first 12 months
Some of my home made decorations :)





My little girl is such a sweetie. Here are her 1 year stats: 
Weight: 19 pounds 0 oz
Height: 29 in
Favorite Food: Green beans, peas, and bananas
Favorite thing to do (as of her birthday...things are already different now): bounce and play patty cake.
Favorite things: her blankie, her thumb (they normally go together),balls, and shoes!
Some of my favorite things about her at one year old that I want to remember: 
Sofie sings when she eats especially when she likes something. It's AWESOME!
She is the best sleeper always sleeping 10 to 11 hours a night.
She is scared of everything...it's endearing to me because I am a chicken too! 
She already has 8 teeth!
She is already bilingual: She says ba ba (bottle) gracias (thank you), please, mama, dada, papa, and teta (bottle). I can't wait to see what she learns to say next!
She is super ticklish and loves to play with all her toys (and mom and dad too)


My Sofie truly is the greatest thing and such a blessing in our lives! She makes us smile and laugh every single day and we love her with all our hearts. I never knew life could be like this! 
It's kind of a miracle (minus the kind of)


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the After cake picture! The yellow n her hair and on her face is so cute! The décor was adorable too! Glad to hear she is walking.

    ReplyDelete