Monday, April 16, 2012

ONE YEAR!

One year ago today I married my sweet Hubby, Rafa. It has been a year full of adventure to say the least! Here are a few of my most favorite things about this year with my wonderful husband. Check it out to see why I am such a lucky girl!

#1. Our Honeymoon: Spending a week in Orlando with Rafa was AWESOME and was probably my favorite week of the year! I love to see him experience new things because he truly loves life so much and gets excited about each and every little thing. It is always a blast to travel with him!





The Magic Game was one of Rafa's highlights! He was like a kid in a candy store!


Animal Kingdom! Our FAVORITE disney park!


#2. Feeling Support when I need it most: My husband knows how to cheer me up, how to comfort me and how to make me feel like everything is going to be ok. When life gets crazy, which it certainly has been lately, I know he will always be there for me.



#3. Silly Times: I love how Rafa makes me laugh! For a while I was trying to take a picture everyday of our first year of marriage (yeah, that didn't last) but some of those random pictures have been some of my favorited because Rafa is such a ham!




#4. Trips to Mexico: We had some pretty fun trips to Mexico this year and I always love the time I get to spend with Rafa when we are there. It's uninterupted time without TV or cell phones and he always looks out for me so much to make sure I am taken care of.






At Grandma's hanging out.


Quinceanera for Rafa's cute cousin!


#5. My 30th Birthday trip to Las Vegas: Rafa took me to Vegas for my 30th! It was such a great time minus the fact that we both had TERRIBLE colds. We plan to go again soon to make up for what we didn't get to do the first time!



This picture of Rafa is one of my fav's! Oh wow how I love this man! Grrrr!

M&M Factory...Yum!

#6: Trip to San Diego: We went for my best friend, Katie's wedding but one things I learned about my hubby during this trip is that he loves me so much to sometimes just go along with whatever I want him to do. He is so laid back and go with the flow. It was a great trip and mad me think about what I want with him most....Forever!


#7. Disneyland! We went with Rafa's cousins to Disneyland and had such a great time! One of my favorite things about going to theme parks with my hubby is that we both love the same rides. He doesn't think I'm silly for wanting to ride Dumbo or Peter Pan. And he doesn't mind at all that I'm scared of the big rides. A perfect match!


At the castle where one year before we got engaged!


#8. Transformer Birthday! I love that Rafa is a kid at heart! For his birthday we had a transformer BBQ. Look how cute he is!



#9. Holidays! So my hubby has ever been into celebrating Holidays, at least not how his wife is. I love everything about holidays but he is learning how important they are to me. For Halloween, I have ALWAYS wanted to have a couple costume. We went thru tons and tons of choices and Rafa finally agreed to be Mr and Mrs Potato head with me...and to save money I made the costumes myself. Gotta love him for going along with all my ideas!



#10. Romantic Moments: My hubby is not a romantic...BUT he has his moments :) I love the little things he does to show his love for me.




My Rafa is such a Great Husband and such a Good Man. I love him so much and am so lucky to have him in my life. He truly brings miracles into my life every day.

2 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet post, Amber. I'm so glad you have him in your life, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every bit of this :) This first year of marriage for you guys has definitely been an adventure! I thought that before I read and remembered all the fun trips and things you have managed to pack in that don"t include fighting cancer and being pregnant ;) So happy that you have sweet Rafa and that our family has him too! Soooo want to see that forever part too!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete