Thursday, August 16, 2012

Our Greatest Miracle

My life has been full of so many miracles over the past several months...but by far our greatest one came on July 28, 2012. She came unexpectedly when my water broke at 34 weeks. We had planned for at least another 2 weeks but were so excited when she was born perfect as any baby could be! 
Sofie Maria Campos weighed 4# 13 oz and is incredibly beautiful! She breathed perfect on her own from the beginning and only had to stay at the hospital for a bit to learn to eat on her own and get a little more strength. But don't think she is weak, our little girlie has been strong and a fighter all the way through my less than perfect pregnancy. What a miracle from Heavenly Father! I thank Him everyday for her.
 I LOVE being a mom! It is the greatest thing I have ever been blessed to do. I can't seem to get enough of my baby girl. I love every single thing about her and am pretty sure she gets more beautiful every time I look at her! I also love watching my hubby be a daddy. He has by far exceeded every expectation I had for him as a daddy and watching him with her only makes my LOVE for him grow. I am trying to enjoy every minute with her as I know she will grow way too fast! 


 Enjoy this video of some of my fav pics so far of sweet little Sofie.







P/S: I FINALLY finished the baby room (until I can afford a few more pictures and a few shelves).
Here it is for those who want a peek!










5 comments:

  1. Love the video and your nursery! Great job! I'm so glad that Sofie's healthy and strong. Thanks for sharing your little miracle on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Every single bit! Sofie is so darling in all her little outfits! And her nursery turned out beautiful!!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Amber!! You are both so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and amazing, all of it! What a beautiful little miracle our Sofie is!

    ReplyDelete